Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows

We are the Shadows alliance

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work In Progress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Work In Progress Empty Work In Progress Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Demacia

Demacia
Admin

This forum is a work in progress. I'm not 100% full with this forum but when i will i'm sure to let everyone know Very Happy.

Rules
1. No leeching information to other alliances.(unless your shadow/bud)
2. No Disrespecting your commanding leaders/officers.
3. No roughhousing in the forums.
4. No inactive players.
5. Everyone must donate at least 2000 silver a day to keep our alliance well going.
6. Feel free to ask questions.
7. Register if your in the Shadows alliance. Even if you aren't ever going to check the forum at least register so I can know that you where to go if something happens to the alliance.
8. The Discussion room must be kept to a minimum of posts about other alliances. I'm fine if you want to talk about the other alliances but if it's advertisement for another games then that's a big no.

NO SPAM

What is spam?
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Forum
1.This forum will be used to talk about many thing happening in Shadows. This will be used to talk about merging with other alliances(depending on Budd/Shadow), recent updates and more.
2. Don't treat the forum like a chat room. There's an off topic section for that.

Punishment

1. Inactive players will be kicked.
-rest will be filled up by bud-

Wars
Plantation war is a must for all those online at the time. We all want to make this the best alliance there and we can't do that if we can even outnumber our enemies. We are all aware that other alliances do have more people overall and most are really strong but even though they have increased numbers and are strong if a small portion of them join a plantation war while we have around half of our alliance join it'll be a really close and interesting fight. Our highest i believe was 34? If we can get 50 Shadows joining a fight we'll surely put up a great fight.

Tips:
Give as many tips as you want. The more the merrier.

Introduction/Farewell
This is totally optional. If you want to introduce yourself feel free to. If you know your going to leave Shadows or the game please post your farewell. Many people will understand if it has something to do with your life. If you feel that you shouldn't tell us that your leaving and tell us that it's a personal reason and leave it as that. You can add more if you want to but if you can't then don't.

Battle Reports
Post up your battle reports that you feel is a great achievement. NO DO NOT POST EVERY SINGLE BATTLE YOU HAVE.

OffTopic
Self explanatory . This is where you post anything that doesn't involves with CoM/Shadows. I recommend not to advertise any games but it's up to you.

Vacation
If you know your going to go on a vacation or not be anywhere were there is internet access POST IN HERE BEFORE YOU LEAVE. There is already another post in there explaining how to state your post.

Time Zone
This is optional. This is a way so we all can understand where you're living and see what time it is for you compare to the server,yourself, etc.

-Demacia

https://shadows.editboard.com

2Work In Progress Empty Re: Work In Progress Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Demacia

Demacia
Admin

updated.

https://shadows.editboard.com

3Work In Progress Empty rules Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 pm

don target

don target

i like the rules u have gj to you